Terms and conditions
1)when contacting us, you will be required to give your full contact details including mobile number and email address
2) a non-refundable deposit of £30 will secure our services for your wedding day. Our services are in high demand, especially during peak times, so we are unfortunately unable to hold a wedding date without a deposit. Whenever possible, we will do our best to keep the date free whilst you prepare your deposit, although this is not guaranteed.
• If you need to cancel your trial or reschedule this needs to be done more than 24 hours before the date if you cancel within the 24 hour time frame the payment will still need to be paid.
•A deposit of 20% of the final booking amount is due after the trial.
•The final balance plus travel expenses should be paid on the day in cash or may be paid via bank transfer prior to the day. We will email a week before the big day to confirm the balance and details for the day. Payment for your bridal hair and beauty trial, plus expenses incurred for that journey, is required on the day of the trial.
3) Trials cost £40 an hour, most hair and makeup trials will be completed in 2 to 2 and a half hours.
• On the day of the trial the trial cost is required in cash or transfer while the artist is still with you at the trial.
• Travel will be charged for the trial and for the wedding day this will be charged at 45p a mile.
4) Cancellations and Issues
•If you need to cancel your booking the deposit of £30 is non refundable.
• If you need to cancel your booking after paying your 20% deposit after the trial and booking us in for the day this becomes non refundable.
• If you cancel your booking within 28 days within your booking date 30% of your final booking will be required.
• If you cancel within 7 days of your booking the full payment of your booking will be required.
• In the highly unlikely event that I am ill I will find a replacement artist.
• If you need to move your wedding date we will try our hardest to reschedule to your desired date.