Coconut oil is so popular at the moment whether its for cooking or for beauty its so fantastic! I personally use it as makeup remover… I haven’t found anything that measures up to it…. all you do it apply some all over the face leave for a about a minute and then used a face cloth or flannel to wash it off.
Here are some more uses of coconut oil;
- Works well as a moisturiser for the face and body.
- Bath with Epsom Salt – Add ¼ cup Epsom salts and ¼ cup coconut oil to a warm bath, Add a drop of essential oil too. The Epsom salts will help to draw out toxins while the coconut oil will soothe dry skin.
- you can use it as a lipbalm, you can even melt it down with a bit of lipstick and create a tinted lip balm.
- You can use as a hair mask.
- you can also use as cheek bone highlighter if you are having a makeup free day.
Some of the top coconut oil benefits;
- Balances hormones
- Moisturises skin
- Decreases wrinkles and age spots